Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Etsy Heaven!!!!

Ok so I have always wanted to be one of those cool people who bought cute little quirky handmade items from Etsy but I have really never gotten around to it...until tonight...all I can say is Etsy is pure heaven. I have never seen such beautiful items in my life. I applaud all those people who put items on there...they are very crafty and quirky.

So as you know I am on this weight loss think~~~aka healthy lifestyle~~~I will not say the D word that makes me shudder every time I say it. I have recently founded my love for yoga. Wow do I love doing this stuff. It makes me feel wonderful, relaxed and I have noticed that I even walk a little taller and have more confidence (which is a HUGE step for me)

Ok back to Etsy...I will save yoga for another post...promise. So here are the two items that I am treating myself to for Valentine's day. It is not a holiday that is celebrated by my hubby and I (too many bad flashbacks haahaa)
This little cutie comes from creationsbymichele and I totally fell in love with it. The only think I changed was instead of Megan (not my name) I asked to have the word Breathe put on it. I have to remind myself to step back and take a breath every now and then. More often than not these days. Another blog post!!!!
And this cutie is by A Charmed Obsession shop and I totally fell in love with this one too. I love the colors and it is just absolutely breathtaking. I cannot wait to get these in my little hands. I will post the actual pictures when they arrive.

Good night to all my bloggers in blog land...sweet dreams!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment