Saturday, February 13, 2010

Sleep deprivation...

brought to you by the 2010 Winter Olympics!!!! I love the winter olympics...actually come to think of it I love the summer ones also. It is so much fun to watch these young athletes compete and you see awesome sportsmanship.

I have to confess I was never a sports nut until over the past years. My husband and daughter are very sports oriented so I won't say I was forced but giving in and actually realizing that I enjoy watching was way easier!!

For the most part I enjoy watching sports-there are a few that I could do without-I enjoy college the most because for the most part they are playing with all their heart and not for the $$$. The olympics rock because every athlete is loyal to their country and they fight hard to win those medals.

Good luck to all the athletes in the 2010 Winter Olympics...my mornings now will be quieter and more sleepy!!!!

Until we meet again ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment